Turning Three

When your child turns three years old, your childcare arrangement with us will not change unless you wish it to. We will simply transition your child from Little Owls to our Snowy Owls room when we feel they are ready to make this next step.

Your child will continue in Snowy Owls until they move on to school. You must give one month's notice in writing before your child starts school.

Funding, what happens?

  • Shortly before the month your child is eligible for funded hours, you will receive an email. If you are eligible for thirty funded hours, you will need to get an eligibility code which you can use within the nursery if your child attends four or more full days. This code needs renewing and you will be sent the details from HMRC.
  • You will need to complete a form provided by the nursery office stating if you get fifteen or thirty funded hours. You will need to submit this to us a few months before the period it is required.
  • You will get an email and then you will be able to log into the system and put in the payment area of our web site your eligibility code. This will need renewing every three months.

How is the funding used?

  • If you are entitled to fifteen hours funding you can use this if your child attends the day nursery two or more days a week.
  • If you are entitled to thirty hours funding you can use this if your child attends the day nursery four or more days a week.
  • The funding only covers fifteen or thirty hours over 38-weeks of the year. As we operate 51-weeks of the year, we deduct these hours from your bill and give you a reduced monthly bill depending on the hours we are able to claim for your childcare.

If you have any question please get in contact with the nursery manager.

Cancellation Policy

Please be aware if you make changes to your attendance or days you must give one month's notice in writing. This is also required when your child is due to start school.

If you would like funded only sessions we can only provide these if we have availability. In this situation, you may need to cover consumable costs. For this option please contact the office and speak to a member of staff. You will be required to fill in a funded only form and may need to join a waiting list.